Friday, June 10, 2016

BLOG SUMMARY

Taking this course was an eye opening experience because I never knew that science and art could ever correlate. Turns out there are a lot of things that relate to one another. In all of the topics, I have truly learned the history of medicine, and further my knowledge on the topics that I was already familiar with such as, neuroscience. There were also topics that I had never heard of such as nanotechnology and biotechnology. Through this class, I was able to learn about those two topics. Out of all the topics I had learned throughout the quarter, my favorite was biotechnology. As I stated before, although I had no knowledge of what biotechnology was, there were materials that I actually knew. It was really interesting to learn about how there is such a thing as bio artists. I have decided to research more about biotechnology and art and write about that for my final paper. That topic intrigued me the most and I can’t wait to learn more about it while writing my final paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment